1. CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing by us (The Seller), the following Terms and Conditions of Sale shall govern every sale of goods made by the Seller to any Customer of the Seller (The Buyer). Goods means any goods agreed to be sold by the Seller to the Buyer on the domain In2Craft.com
1. All prices are subject to alteration without notice and the actual prices shown and invoiced shall be the Sellers prices ruling at the date of dispatch. The Seller shall be entitled to charge the Buyer the amount of Value Added Tax (VAT) on products where applicable.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. Unless otherwise stated, payment must be made at the time of an order being placed at the checkout process.
2. We reserve the right to withhold further orders/deliveries until any overdue monies are paid in full.
3. No goods will be sent from the Seller to the Buyer until full payment has been received & authorised.
1. Mainland UK goods dispatched from the Seller to all UK Mainland addresses will be sent via the UK postal service.
2. All orders where stocks show availability at the time of the Buyer ordering will be processed and sent out the same day, if ordered before 7am Monday to Saturday. All orders placed after 7am will be dispatched the following working day.
3. Claims in respect of short deliveries or damage to goods in transit must be notified by the Buyer to the Seller within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Telephone notification must be confirmed in writing.
4. Where outside carriers are used, if applicable, it is essential that the courier company is notified also, as to damage, loss or non-delivery.
6. Any date of delivery given by the Seller or the Seller's supplier(s) shall be deemed to be an estimate only.
1. Any descriptions and illustrations contained on this website, advertising matter and any other literature of the Seller, are representative of the goods described therein.
6. RESERVATION OF TITLE
1. Notwithstanding delivery of the Goods and passing of risk in the Goods, the Goods shall remain the absolute property of the Seller until the Seller has received payment of all amounts invoiced and in due respect of;
1. the Goods; and
2. all other sums which are or which became due to the Seller from the Buyer on any account.
2. If the Seller repossesses any Goods from the Buyer for which the Buyer has already paid in accordance with clause 6(a), the Seller shall be under no obligation to refund all or in any part of the price so paid by the Buyer.
3. The risk in the Goods shall be that of the Buyer from the moment that the Goods are delivered to the Buyers premises or in accordance with the Buyers instructions.
4. Until ownership of the Goods has passed to the Buyer, the Buyer must:
1. keep the Goods in such a way as to identify them as clearly as belonging to the Seller, in order to ensure that the Goods are clearly identified as the property of the Seller;
2. not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods;
3. maintain the Goods in a satisfactory condition, insured on the Sellers behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable satisfaction of the Seller an on request, the Buyer shall procure the policy of insurance to the seller;
4. deliver-up the Goods to the Seller at the Buyers expense upon the request of the Seller.
7. RETURNS & REFUNDS/CREDITS
1. Our sales staff and website administrators are not authorised to accept the return of goods delivered unless they have possession of a valid proof of purchase from the Buyer. We must request that the original delivery note or invoice is quoted.
2. Goods not required or ordered in error by the Buyer must be returned within 14 days of receipt, in original packaging and in a re-saleable condition, or request to be cancelled before the order has been fully processed.
3. Goods which are found to be faulty as new or have a manufacturing defect, with prior agreement between the Seller and the Buyer, the Seller shall be prepared to offer the Buyer a replacement, credit or refund on receipt of the faulty goods for the total amount paid for said goods, if notified within 14 days of purchase date.
4. In all other circumstances, the prior agreement of the Seller must be received by the Buyer to his/her return of goods.
1. The Seller shall not be bound by any oral warranty or representation given or made on its behalf, unless confirmed in writing.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
1. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered or incurred as a consequence of or arising out of and the Buyer shall not be entitled to terminate any contract by reason of or on account of war, act of God, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lock outs, fog, flood, act of Government or any bad weather conditions.
10. DEFAULT BY CUSTOMER
1. If the customer default in any of their obligations to us or commits any breach of the terms of any contract entered into by us, then we shall have the right to terminate without notice any agreements, orders or obligations and invoice the customer for any work performed or undertaken and expense incurred including loss of profit.
1. If any provision of these terms and Conditions is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall, to the extent of such legality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of such provision shall continue in full force and effect.
1. You agree that we may disclose details of and relating to any transaction that may be found to be fraudulent or to which these conditions apply to any group, company, subsidiary company or professional employed by us or them and to our financiers and any credit reference agency pursuant to their standard terms and conditions relating to the Data Protection Act 1998.
1. The contract shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the Law of England & Wales